Each of our lead attorneys has spent at least 10 years zealously representing the interests and rights of employees against small and large employers in a variety of employment claims, including those involving:
- Wage and hour law: We work hard on behalf of employees who have not received the compensation they are due, whether it is in the form of overtime pay, minimum wage or even a final payment after dismissal.
- Sexual harassment: It is illegal under New York State law to sexually harass an individual in the workplace. If your employer failed to provide you with a safe, harassment-free workplace, or if your employer is the one who sexually harassed you, talk to one of our lawyers immediately. We do not tolerate such behavior, and will quickly work toward righting the situation.
- Disability: On behalf of private employees, our legal team pursues a variety of disability claims, including denial of disability benefits and disability discrimination. If you have been treated unfairly with regard to a disability, turn to us for the support and advocacy you deserve.
- Internships: In general, New York employment laws do not govern internships. Even still, a court may find an intern is actually an employee and is thus deserving of minimum wage and overtime pay if certain characteristics are present. If you are currently an intern in name only, you should reach out to a lawyer who is experienced with pursuing wage and hour claims.
- Discrimination: From race discrimination to sex and age discrimination, our team of client-focused attorneys takes great care to fully pursue rights and remedies for individuals who have suffered due to discrimination.