Yale Pollack is a passionate and dedicated lawyer who serves as a critical resource for his clients on all aspects of labor and employment law. He provides practical guidance and effective solutions for clients navigating the complex web of laws governing the workplace.
Yale’s significant experience representing clients on both sides of the table enables him to bring a multidimensional perspective to each matter. His work includes representing employees and defending employers in administrative disputes before the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL), the New York State Department of Labor (NYDOL), the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the New York State Division of Human Rights (NYSDHR), and city and county Human Rights Commissions. He also regularly represents both employees and employers in all types of employment-related litigation in state and federal court including workplace discrimination, wrongful termination, breach of contract, wage and hour, restrictive covenants, and more.
Yale advises clients on the drafting and negotiation of employment-related agreements, including employee handbooks, employment, severance, non-disclosure, and non-compete/non-solicitation agreements. He advises clients on the enforceability of previously drafted restrictive covenants and also works with employers to establish and draft employment policies and procedures.
- J.D., Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- Magna Cum Laude (Touro Law Review)
- B.A., Colgate University
Jurisdictions Admitted To Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers New York Metro (2012-2021)
- Herald Community Newspapers, 2021 Top Lawyers of Long Island